A collection of resources to help onboard new merchants with accepting bitcoin as payment. 🤝
- BTC Map Stickers!
- Bitcoin for Local Business
- Bridge 2 Bitcoin - UK-focused
- Bitcoin Bridge - Merchants onboarder focused on Germany
- Bitcoin Rocks! Business Kit
- Bitcoin Rocks! Accounting Guide
- Bitcoin Rocks! Business FAQ
- Bitcoin Rocks! Business Wallet Resource
- Bitcoin Rocks! Stickers
Hints and Tips
- Simply ask "Cash or bitcoin" to raise awareness, particularly if you're a regular.
- Ask your server if they would like their tip (maybe double it!) in bitcoin and have them download a simple custodial wallet like Wallet of Satoshi to get started; non-custodial can wait.
- If you are speaking to the manager, don't necessarily try to Orange Pill them on day 1. Talk about bringing in more customers with very little effort.
There are a number of merchant solutions to help vendors take payment in bitcoin and optionally convert to local fiat:
If you know of any other easy to use point-of-sale applications for new merchants please let us know!